Join Westfield Washington Schools Parent University and our staff as we explore conversations with our Middle & Intermediate School Families to enrich the experience for our students and families. The evening will run from 6:00 PM – 8:15 PM. We will host a selection of workshops and tables to assist families to connect with programs and opportunities for their student. Please register to reserve your workshop seat.
6:00 PM Doors open – Tables Open
6:00- 6:30 PM 6th Grade – Middle School 101 for Parents / Ryan Haughey (Cafeteria)
6:30 – 6:35 PM Change Bell
6:35 -7:10 PM First Workshop Rotation. Select one workshop to attend.
6:35 PM WORKSHOP #1 Graduation Pathways (Band Room)
6:35 PM WORKSHOP #2 Connectability to Mental Health / St. Vincent – Ascension (Cafeteria)
7:10 -7:15 PM Change Bell
7:15 -7:50 PM Second Workshop Rotation. Select one workshop to attend.
7:15 PM WORKSHOP #3 Screen-Time (Band Room)
7:15 PM WORKSHOP #4 Stress Management (Cafeteria)
8:15 PM Tables close. Event ends. Thank you!
- 6th Grade Families – Middle School 101 for Parents (Ryan Haughey)
- Graduation Pathways (Brooke Watkins)
- Connectability to Mental Health (Chase Stinson)
- Screen-Time (Ali Tabb)
- Stress Management (WMS Counselors)
- 21st Century Scholar
- American Cancer Society, Inc.
- Athletic – Forms for 2019-2020
- Breathe Easy Hamilton County
- College & Career Readiness
- Hamilton County Systems of Care
- St. Vincent & Ascension
- Special Education
- Volunteer Table
- Westfield Youth Assistance Program
- WHS Mentor Program
- WIS At A Glance
- WMS / WHS Clubs
- WMS Counseling Resource Table