Stress about money and finances appears to have a significant impact on Americans’ lives. 72% of adults report feeling stressed about money at least some of the time.
Sodexo shares with us few tips for Financial Wellness:
There are laws in place to assist you with understanding your financial stability:
Here are some Online Tools to Help You Budget. Click on the link below to explore your options.
- Mint.com enter your bank and financial accounts and Mint organizes and updates the information and categorizes your expenses.
- PocketSmith allows for more budget customization than Mint does.
- Buxfer is aimed particularly at young people getting a financial start in life.
- BudgetPulse provides budgeting, money management, net worth calculations, and graphs and charts for easy understanding.
- BudgetTracker creates a budget and tracks your bank and investment accounts.
EveryDollarhelps you create a monthly budget and track spending.
- PersonalCapital is a more complex tool primarily for tracking investments.