This week’s tip:
Speak up against negative online behavior and report it every time!
BE AN UPSTANDER:
- Don’t wait until the behavior is repeated to say something. Speak up the first time! Once is one time too many to be unkind.
- Depending on the platform, you can report directly to the website.
- If you’re not sure what to do or how to report, talk to an adult.
WWS Students remember: Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Slides, etc) are to be used to collaborate on school projects ONLY. They are NOT to be used to chat with friends.
- Am I being a good digital citizen?
- Am I using technology as an appropriate tool?
- If not, how can you make better choices and become a model of digital citizenship to others?