WHAT IS PARENT UNIVERSITY?
Parent University is a link between home and school, aiming to engage, educate and equip families with the necessary tools to successfully navigate the WWS educational experience.
How does WWS Parent University Connect?
- WWS Parent University Webpage @http://parentuniversity.wws.k12.in.us/
- WWS Parent University Facebook Page @WWSParentUniversity
- WWS Parent University Twitter @WWSParentU
WWS Parent University Categories
Open to parents and staff. Dr. Lori L. Desautels discusses how understanding neurodiversity is the first step to creating a positive learning climate for all students.
This event will offer opportunities for our Westfield families to learn more about Mental Health, Substance Awareness, Healthy Relationships, and Social Media. We hope you will be able to attend for our students and the wellbeing of our community! This event will focus on grades 6-12 but is open to all parents and community members.
- WWS Health & Wellness Symposium – September 17 – English
- WWS Health & Wellness Symposium – September 17 – Spanish
TIPS FOR WWS FAMILIES
Getting Started is an excellent resource for ALL parents covering PowerSchool, Canvas, Lunch Accounts, Free & Reduced Applications, Transportation, Fees, Safe Visitor, eLearning, & School Times.