Look for a summer job? What about being a caddie? Starting at the age of 14 you can apply, get all the training you need, earn CASH, and possibly earn “loops” that could award you with a SCHOLARSHIP! Applications are due April 1st by 5 PM. More details below.
HOW TO APPLY? Click Here
Deadline to apply is April 1st. As a reminder, here are the students we are looking for:
- Freshmen (or outstanding sophomores) – students have to start early because a minimum 2 years of experience working as a caddie is required to apply in fall of senior year)
- Highest GPAs (the average Evans Scholar recipient is 3.7)
- Annual household income generally less than $80k
- Physically capable of hustling for 4+ hours in the sun carrying a bag
- Outstanding character
Have a question?
- Lisa Luigs Morrissett
- Assistant Vice President Operations
- Cohoat and O’Neal Management