Thank you to all that were able to join us on Wednesday, April 22 for our Grant Writing Information Session. As promised, we are sharing the PowerPoint, recorded session, and links to help get you started.
With the challenging times faced through the COVID-19 crisis, funding to serve the needs of our community is more crucial than ever. And when grant opportunities become available, you want to be sure you’re ready to deliver a proposal that clearly outlines your organization’s mission and need for resources.
Special thanks to Gail Thomas Strong (VP of Community Engagement – WFYI Public Media) and Molly Wright (Senior Director, Youth Programming – Indiana Sport Corp) for presenting a FREE webinar discussing grant writing tips and resources, in addition to upcoming funding opportunities with Indiana Sports Corp.
To hear the a recording of the Grant Writing Information Session click the button below.
For a Printable Copy of the Power Point CLICK HERE.
- Indiana Sports Corp – Register to connect to programs, volunteer opportunities, and grants.
- Indiana Sports Grant Program – Grant Opportunity
- Kids Count – KIDS COUNT is a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation and a premier source of data on children and families. Each year, the Foundation produces a comprehensive report — the KIDS COUNT Data Book — that assesses child well-being in the United States. The indicators featured in the Data Book are also available in the Data Center
- Polis IUPUI – The Polis Center works with its partners to define, measure,
and improve community health, well-being, and resiliency.
- Using SAVI to Support Grant Applications – Teaches participants how data from a local data website can support stronger grant applications