Join Westfield Washington Schools Parent University and our staff as we explore conversations with our Middle & Intermediate School Families to enrich the experience for our students and families. The evening will run from 6:00 PM – 8:15 PM. We will host a selection of workshops and tables to assist families to connect with programs and opportunities for their student. Please register to reserve your workshop seat.
6:00 PM Doors open – Tables Open.
6:00- 6:30 PM 6th Grade – Middle School 101 for Parents / Ryan Haughey – (Cafeteria)
6:30 -6:35 PM Change Bell
6:35 -7:10 PM First Class Rotation. Select one class to attend.
- 6:35 PM WORKSHOP #1 Graduation Pathways (Band Room)
- 6:35 PM WORKSHOP #2 School Connectability to Mental Health (Cafeteria)
7:10 -7:15 PM Change Bell
7:15 -7:50 PM Second Class Rotation. Select one class to attend.
- 7:15 PM WORKSHOP #3 Screen-Time (Band Room)
- 7:15 PM WORKSHOP #4 Stress Management (Cafeteria)
8:15 PM Tables close. Event ends. Thank you!
- 6th Grade Families – Middle School 101 for Parents (Ryan Haughey)
- Graduation Pathways (Brooke Watkins)
- Connectability to Mental Health (Chase Stinson)
- Screen-Time (Ali Tabb)
- Stress Management (WMS Counselors)
- 21st Century Scholar (J.Yoder)
- College Career Readiness (J.Payne / J.Carnes)
- WMS / High School Clubs WMS (A.Hoffman / WHS S.Gibbs)
- WHS Mentor Program (M.Ewing & S.Gibbs)
- Athletic – Forms for the 2019-2020 (B.Davis / D.Luce)
- Volunteer Table – Volunteer and Service Opportunities (A.Knott)
- Westfield Youth Assistance Program (C.Brown/M.Contreras)
- Health & Wellness (T.Layton)
- Breathe Easy Hamilton County (S.London)
- Special Education (C.Hagemeier)
- Counseling Resource Table (WMS Counseling)