Week Seven of COVID-19. Parent Self Care YouTube Video. Just Say it! Draw it! Write It! By Dr. Lori Desautels
- 1. What are two images or pictures that pop up in your mind when you think of this pandemic?
- 2. What are two ways ( through images or words) this pandemic has affected you and your family?
- 3. How does our world feel different now than it was three months ago?
- 4. We cannot see this invisible virus, but if you could, what does it remind you of, and how does it look? What are its colors, its lines, its images?
- 5. If you could help create a better world as we go through this pandemic together, what is one change you would like to help create or see?
Another article you may want to visit is by Baron Cadloff. See below.
|‘Allostatic Load’ is the Psychological Reason for Our Pandemic Brain Fog|
By Emily Baron Cadloff
If you are struggling, we want you to know that you are not alone.
We are here to help. Visit https://www.wellbeingcoalitionwestfield.com/. The Wellbeing Coalition site offers support for mental, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional needs.