Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)

Westfield Washington Schools Parent University is partnering with the Hamilton County Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) to assist applicants. WWS Parent University is one of 22 partners assisting the Hamilton County Trustee Association.

NEW FEDERAL FUNDS are here for renters who lost income due to COVID-19. The Hamilton County Emergency Rental Assistance Program is funded by the U.S. Department of Treasury creating housing stability for those affected by COVID-19. The program can provide renters with financial assistance to help cover past due rent and/or utility payments.

Who Qualifies:

  • A current renter residing in Hamilton County
  • Have documentation of lost income due to COVID-19.
  • Your income must be at or below the county median income.

If you would like assistance from WWS Parent University to complete an application you can stop by WWS Central Office M-F from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Before we can assist you, you will need to have the following documents:

One (1) government issued ID for each adult (18+) household member

  • Current driver’s license with a picture
  • Current non-driver’s ID card, or Learner Permit with photo
  • ID card issued by the federal government
    • United States Permanent Resident Card
    • United States Employment Authorization Card
    • United States Certificate of Naturalization
  • U.S. Passport

Proof of income for each adult (18+) in the household (Choose what documents are best for your situation)

  • Wages
    • Pay Stubs (last 60 days)
    • 2020 W-2
    • 2020 IRS Form 1040
    • Bank Statements (last 60 days, showing a reduction in salary)
    • Letter from Employer (for decreases in income, layoff, closure, etc.)
  • Other Income (provide copies of award letters)
    • Unemployment
    • Disability
    • Social Security
    • Child Support
    • TANF
    • VA Benefits
    • Pension
    • Insurance (i.e. Workers’ Compensation)
    • Information on any other rent or utility assistance you have received since April 1, 2020. This should also include what organization helped, the amount of assistance, the month of assistance, and if it was for rent or
    • utility.
  • Completed Income Affidavit if you have had no income or undocumented income

Resources & Links:

If you would like to complete the application on your own you can click the links below. See resource guides for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Please use Chrome or Firefox when filling out your application.

Need additional assistant – HC ERAP Call Center: 317-618-3125

Hours:  Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.