Access Pass Program
Indianapolis cultural institutions are proud to join forces to make fun family learning more accessible. Families that meet the requirements listed below can visit all participating locations for just $2 per family member per visit, for up to two adults and dependent youth living in the household. Indiana residents actively enrolled in these programs qualify:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (Basic and Plus)
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Hoosier Works
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Looking for more information? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Visit the Access Pass blog to stay up-to-date on what’s happening at Access Pass partner institutions.
Follow these steps to submit your FREE application:
- Add the “Access Pass” item to your cart.
- Complete the check-out process.
- Upload photos of your required documents*.
- Click “Submit.”
- Your application will be reviewed within five business days. You will receive an email after review.
1. Proof of enrollment in ONE of the qualifying programs:
- For proof of enrollment in Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP), please submit the Notice of Eligibility Determination. If you need a replacement copy of your Notice for Eligibility Determination document, contact the local agency (food bank or CICOA).
- For proof of enrollment in Healthy Indiana Plan, Hoosier Healthwise Insurance, SNAP, or TANF, please submit the proof of eligibility letter issued by the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. The letter must be issued in the primary adult cardholder’s name and verify program enrollment for the current year. Verification of benefits may also be accessed from the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration Benefits Portal, fssabenefits.in.gov. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to obtain your verification of benefits.
2. Indiana state-issued photo ID card—either a driver’s license or state identification card.
The name on the photo ID must match an adult name on the letter. Employee or student IDs and out-of-state IDs are not accepted. State ID cards are issued at all Indiana BMV branches. For more information on obtaining a photo ID, Visit in.gov/bmv.
To enroll in or renew an existing Access Pass in-person, qualifying families can visit any of the participating venues listed below (except Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum and Indiana Repertory Theatre) with required documentation and completed Access Pass application. The qualifying adult must be present when enrolling or utilizing benefits. Discount will not be honored if required documentation verifying enrollment eligibility is not available. Download the policies (English) (Spanish) to be sure you qualify.
The Access Pass can also be used at these Participating Locations:
- BellaBoo’s: a Children’s Play & Discovery Center – Lake Station, IN
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – Indianapolis, IN
- Conner Prairie – Indianapolis, IN
- Eiteljorg Museum – Indianapolis, IN
317-636-WEST (9378) or visit eiteljorg.org.
- Indiana Historical Society – Indianapolis, IN
- Indiana Repertory Theatre – Indianapolis, IN
317-635-5252 or visit irtlive.com
- Indiana State Museum – Indianapolis, IN
317-232-1637 or visit www.indianamuseum.org
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum – Indianapolis, IN
317-492-6784 or visit https://indyracingmuseum.org/
- NCAA Hall of Champions – Indianapolis, IN
- Newfields – Indianapolis, IN
- Rythem! Discovery Center – Indianapolis, IN
317-275-9030 or visit https://rhythmdiscoverycenter.org/
- Terre Haute Children’s Museum – Terre Haute, IN
- Wonderlab – Bloomington, IN