“Culture isn’t something that is unique to a particular group of people. Culture is part of us all. We all have culture.” Dr. Renae Azziz. Join us for WEEK 1 of our WWS Parent University Parent Series Engaging Families for a Stronger Community as we peel back the layers and discover the depths of culture.
Resource Tool Box – What is Culture? How does it impact all of us?
- Short video – What is Culture? In less than 2 minutes, this video provides easy to follow visuals breaking down what is culture.
- Introduction – What does culture mean to you?
- Podcast – Tune in to the podcast “Code Switch” exploring the impact of society from politics and pop culture to history, sports, and everything in between.
- Activity – Take a few moments to complete the attached activity. This is a great family activity.
- PDF/Infographic A short exercise giving you a visual example of the culture iceberg. It will leave you thinking.
- Twitter Culture Feed Dr. Renae Azziz, a school psychologist and operator of Virtuoso Education, is leading our WWS staff in our Diversity Equity and Inclusion Professional Development. This short clip will introduce you to Dr. Azziz